The following Lynda.com Tutorials Must be completed for next week.
14. Keying and Compositing
- Removing a green screen background 04m 37s
- Refining the matte 04m 48s
- Compositing with color adjustments 04m 50s
- Compositing with blend modes
Ken Burns’ Worst Nightmare (Project) Worth 50 points
Over the next two weeks, we will be embarking on a journey through the mind of Ken Burns. Using the tutorials that you have done outside of class, in addition to last nights (9-14-11) course, you will be creating a storyplay using the advanced “Ken Burns” effect.
Project requirements (Due Oct. 4th):
- Video must include Audio & Video
- 60 seconds in length (That’s a long time in TV Land)
- Contain only 5 images that contain motion, layers, and E-motion
- Needs to include Voice Over and/or music
- Must be on your personal website (Sorry no social networks)
- Must be posted to YouTube or Vimeo (Vimeo Preffered)
- Must be posted on the class blog no later than 11:59pm on October 4th.
- Designate 5 pictures that you will use in your photoplay
- You will need one storyboard (minimum) completed for each photo. Please download the storyboard below. 1 page 1 storyboard.
- Chosen your music (No need to put this in the folder, bring it in so we can listen to it.)
- A 5 sentence paragraph that outlines or pitches your story.
This video project is due October 4th since there are no classes scheduled on September 28th. Good luck, and I will see you next week.