Final Project Post

Intro Video-  The Title of my project is called Art verbality  and the topic deals with spoken word artists in urban cities but for this episode the city that I will focus on will be New York. The art direction that I am aiming for the show is very gritty and desaturated to give that city feel to the viewers.

lower 3rd- The Title of my project is called Art verbality  and the topic deals with spoken word artists in urban cities but for this episode the city that I will focus on will be New York. The art direction that I am aiming for the show is very gritty and desaturated to give that city feel to the viewers.

information Graphic- The Title of my project is called Art verbality  and the topic deals with spoken word artists in urban cities but for this episode the city that I will focus on will be New York. The art direction that I am aiming for the show is very gritty and desaturated to give that city feel to the viewers.

Credits- The Title of my project is called Art verbality  and the topic deals with spoken word artists in urban cities but for this episode the city that I will focus on will be New York. The art direction that I am aiming for the show is very gritty and desaturated to give that city feel to the viewers.

Lower Third

Information Graphics

Final Product Put Together

8 comments for “Final Project Post

1. Sara Gonzalez
    December 14, 2011 at 6:55 pm

I really like how you did the opening credits, and the shots for the show were good as well.

2. December 14, 2011 at 7:48 pm

The opening sequence is very interesting and is reminiscent of the clips that you brought it for your proposal, I really like the movement, one suggestion I would have is have the first text graphic continue to move into the cut, but its a matter of taste.

3. December 14, 2011 at 8:53 pm

The opening is good …i like how you made the words flow with what is on screen almost as if were moving with the image. The audio definitely flows with the images. You do cut away a little quick at executive producer and the logo show on screen. the lower third and the color of the logo is very good and doesnt take away from the the footage itself.

4. aramirez1
    December 14, 2011 at 10:39 pm

awesome choice of shots and great opening. the only thing is that i couldn’t really hear the host during the end credits. but i love how you play with the beats and images in your opening, as always, solid job

5. Gaquanna B.
    December 15, 2011 at 2:32 am

I like this a lot. It’s really simple but it works the only thing is that the credits didn’t feel like credits to me and it ended so suddenly maybe if it went on a little longer with more credits it would be better. Just an opinion it’s really good otherwise

6. Alfred Parsard
    December 16, 2011 at 12:48 am

I like the font you used and your use of photography in the opening. I like your lower third but I feel it can be a bit smaller, but i like the use of transparency. I also like the look and feel of your project as well, it feels very artsy.

7. Terrance
    December 16, 2011 at 4:15 am

Everything is good, no problems, the only thing i would say on the credits you should lower case the titles and capitalize the Names or vice versa or use the italic feature, so it stands out a bit more (just a suggestion) other than that good job.

8. Professor Phelps
    December 17, 2011 at 11:06 am

Your open is OK for a rough. All of your text falls outside of title safe. Certain pieces of text may also need to stay on screen longer. The point id to read it.

I would do a bit of ken burns effect on the photos.. That would make it more interesting.. Also re-think your timing on some of teh phgotos.. Some are more interesting than others. The more interesting ones should stay on screen longer.

Your lower third is OK… It feels off for some reason. Your logo should not be larger or carry more weight than the name of your host. The point is to identify the person on screen, not the show. We should already know what we are watching.

In your infographics, you should not overlay text with other text. Your information os on top of your logo text. this is confusing. take out your logo. You’re in love with it.

Be careful with your credits.. They run in with your host and contain none of the camera shake.. you may want to match the text with the video.. that would be a cool effect and make it more cohesive with your open..